Tuesday, January 7, 2014

First day back and answer to questions

Wonderful Wonderful....

After two weeks of not setting my alarm today was back to reality.  Our student population is rather high in our classrooms and for some reason today, our first day back, a lot of them did not show.

I kept my daytimer open and kept on track with keeping notes...crossing off my "to do" list.  It was WONDERFUL and I encourage ANYONE who has never kept a "to do" list.  It is very effective and made for a very productive day.

*** kept up with all students and their papers
*** delivered all new information in a professional and timely manner
*** kept my notes accurate in my daytimer to make sure all objectives were being met
*** got myself ready for tomorrows classes.

I am very honored to say that I applied with the American Chemical Society for a charter to have a high school chemistry club.  The charter application got approved.  I received a letter today that we are the first charter in Tulsa.  YEAH.  Proud to do this with the American Chemical Society.

I also have the honor of field testing some biology/chemistry kits from Carolina Biological.

What a wonderful time and I am truly happy.

I had several people ask if I am still "continuing" the vegan goal I had at the beginning of the year.  The answer to that is yes.  I am feeling good.  I have not hit the "fire" yet.  Believe me, when I do you guys will know.

Here is exactly what I ate today

8:45 I had two oranges and a glass of coca cola

10:00 I hade some protein drink (Shaklee "cinch" drink)

12:05  I had a veggie wrap and a glass of coca cola

3:20 I had another orange

5:21 I had a "sonama" veggie wrap at a restaurant called "Camilles" along with a house salad with rasberry vinegrette dressing and some rasberry tea to drink.

On the way home it is still cold, I dropped by a convenience store I bough a medium size hot chocolate.  Yes, I know hot chocolate isn't "vegan" as there is milk in the mix BUT it tastes good and right know I wanted something WARM to drink.

I hope that makes sense.

I pray eating mostly plant based foods will make a difference in my energy level and my health.

I have a wrinkle above my lip I am wanting to go away and I have some dry skin I would like to see get more healthy. 

Today is our first day back to school.  I am tired.....I am not sure I will be practicing my violin tonight or reading my National Acadamy of sports medicine book.  I am sleepy and the warm hot chocolate did NOT help wake me up.

My problem however is I DO DO DO DO DO need to read my book as my physical trainer certification exam is March 2nd. 

Thank you for reading my blog.

In the words of that great philosopher Scarlett O'Hara from Gone with the Wind  "Tomorrow is another day"

No comments: