Thursday, January 2, 2014

TAKE THE TIME TO CREATE THE LIFE YOU WANT ....2014 day TWO

Isn't it amazing what elements will try to hit you on all fronts when you make the decision to truly change yourself.

For some reason I feel like I am learning a lesson that I should have learned a long time ago.  It was my weakness in not being able to say no and my weakness in always caring what other people thought that has even brought me to this point. 

Don't get me wrong even though there was both pain and happiness I don't regret one moment of it because it made me who I am today.

It is obvious that if you want different results for your life, you have to do something different than you have ever done.

I came across a quote on facebook (which is a great place to go if you ever need lessons in philosophy, hahahaha).  The quote was "IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE TIME IN CREATING THE LIFE YOU WANT,  YOU WILL EVENTUALLY BE FORCED SPENDING YOUR TIME IN A LIFE YOU DON'T WANT". 

I am so emotional I always "thought" I knew what I wanted.  Sometimes it happened, sometimes it didn't. 

I learned that you can not make people love you and I also learned that God is totally in control.

What is standing between me and my goals for this year is an intense, blazing fire.  This is a fire of routine, a fire of apathy, a fire of fear of my own success.  Whenever I have tried to make changes before, I have made it as far as halfway through the fire, but never all the way THROUGH the fire to the otherside where my goal awaits. The pain that comes from change is never easy.

This is the year that I will change this.  I am the only one that can do this.  As I said in yesterday's blog..this is year is about working and changing me.  I can not change anyone else.  If I want to change my world, it has to begin with me.

As of January 2 2014 I wanted to state my first change.  Going Vegan.  I will not give my beginning statistics because there are too many numbers to fit on a page.  I am choosing vegan because the people look younger, have more energy and radiate the very health that I covet.

I already know at first it will be easy, exciting, I will be smiling and feeling great.  I also know as I step in the fire I will grimace, have a pounding headache and probably want to scream privately in the bathroom and grab the kitchen table screaming and yelling questioning what have I done to myself.

This much I do know, BEYOND a shadow of a doubt.  I know what I want to look like and I know chemically and nutritionally what it will take.  It is simply a matter of me doing it.  Because I am so opposite of where I need to be, yes the change will be drastic and I will account my journey on this blog.

I am only concerned in that this is not the only change I need to make in my life

Thank you God for guiding my life and even thought there was heartache, it was only Your way of guiding my life.  Protecting me in ways I do not even know.  Thank you for giving me the strength to not only go through the fire, but even as the 3 Hebrew children you are present with me while IN the fire.

This is Jamie and this is day two.......................


No comments: